Tracking your time
Created by: Maximilian Fleckner
Modified on: Fri, 19 Jun, 2020 at 6:05 PM
Tracking your time is the most basic function of timeghost. Here are the various ways of tracking it.
Auto-track your time:
- Choose the automatic mode in your timeghost dashboard by clicking on the stop watch icon next to the big play button.
- Describe what you’re doing right now in the “What are you working on?” field.
- Select a Workspace, a Project and a Task, add Tags and a Billable flag, if desired.
- Click the play button to start the clock.
- When you’re done with your activity, click on the Stop button.
Manually track your time:
- Enter Manual Mode by clicking on the pen icon underneath the clock icon.
- Enter the description, select a Project, Task, Tags and Billable flag if you need (see Automatic Mode above for more information).
- Set the start and stop times.
- Click the yellow check mark button.
- The Time Entry will move under the appropriate day header.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.